All Plastics Are Meant to Be Recycled
Wimao Recycling Process Technology gives a second life to challenging plastic waste streams in the form of new ecological plastic or composite products. This new material has the same properties as the billions of cubic metres of products manufactured every year from virgin materials.
Patented recycling technology is capable of recycling all plastic types. These hard-to-recycle materials can be transformed into ecological composite, a superb raw material for new high-quality products.
- More than 90% of plastic waste currently goes unrecycled and ends up in landfills or incineration, rivers and seas.
- Wimao Recycling Process Technology can be used to recycle waste fractions that otherwise end up in incineration or landfills and currently have no viable recycling solutions.
- Wimao Recycling Process Technology facilitates sorting and pre-processing, can recycle miscellaneous plastics, and there is no need to distinguish between different plastic grades.
- Cost-effective process from waste to finished product.
- Potential to manufacture a myriad of different products for different industries. Demand for end products = opportunity to recycle large quantities of material.
- Opportunity to make ecological products with competitive pricing.
- The technology is flexible and can process different raw materials.
Ecological composite and plastic products can replace products and components made from plastic, wood, metal, glass fibre, even rock and concrete.
- Full process from waste to product
- Good for the environment, good for the balance sheet